All photography provided by Alessandra Tisato
Since 2014, Ode to the Moon has offered its services to raise funds all over New Jersey, New York and Europe to help victims of domestic violence in our community and all over the world. We have been published in all major yoga magazines such Mantra Yoga + Health, Yoga Magazine, Om Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine, Draze, Yoga Digest and local news, putting us at the forefront in the battle against domestic violence.
Ode to Moon is a non-profit organization that breaks the silence about domestic violence through body movement, yoga, visual art and music. Our projects highlights education and discussion on the topic of domestic violence, as well as guidance to various professional services for those who need assistance. Our objective is to empower individuals who are in need of finding a voice to break their silence.
- Invoke more conversation on domestic violence.
- Create a safe environment where the topic can be discussed.
- Spread domestic violence awareness with our events and campaign.
- Educate people on how yoga can start a healing process.
- Direct people in need of services to local organizations that can help their situation.
- Educate people on what these organizations can do for them.